Part of the mission of Eco-Green Africa is to increase the eco-consciousness and social responsibility of young people and also raise the next generation of leaders who will have the knowledge, passion, and skills to promote and work towards environmental sustainability and also champion the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) in Africa. Also to foster and avail volunteer opportunities on Environmental community services.
Volunteering at Eco-Green Africa offers a wonderful opportunity. There are many benefits to being an Eco-Green Africa Volunteer.
- Receive professional volunteering training
- Network with other Volunteer
- Gain inspiration from real-life examples of environmental action and learning
- Develop skills in communication, observation and assessment
- Practice report writing and administration skills
- Have fun!
Everyone has something to offer, so come out and make a difference!
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you soon.